With food allergies reckoned to affect 1% of adults and 5% of children, it is increasingly important to give clear information on any potential allergens contained in products dispensed by hot drink vending machines and coffee machines.
All Kenco products (except Bovril) either obviously contain milk (e.g. white coffees) or may contain traces of milk.
Below is a list of allergens that different Kenco vending supplies could potentially contain:
- White coffees/ teas
- Black Kenco in-cup, 2Go and singles coffee/ tea may contain traces of milk
- Kenco beans/ filter/ instant coffee may contain traces of milk
- Cappuccino and cappuccino topping
- Hot chocolates and Milfresh Silver/ Gold
- Knorr Chicken and Knorr Vegetable soups
- Knorr Chicken soup
- Knorr Vegetable soup
- Bovril drink
- Cadburys hot chocolate
Lavazza products are not known to contain any of these allergens.
No products contain nuts, >10ppm sulphite or other commonly-recognised allergens.